To Love God and Our Neighbors – Luke 10:27
Walk Humbly with God – Micah 6:8
Love Mercy & Act Justly – Micah 6:8
Share the Good News of Jesus – Matthew 28: 19-20
- We equip disciples for Jesus
- We invest in our youth and growing their relationship with Christ
- We have loving, caring, and connected intergenerational relationships
- We reach the lost and help the hurting
- We are adaptable for God’s purpose
- We give generously of our lives and resources
- Prayer is at the heart of who we are and all we do
Our Lead Team
The Evangelical Covenant Church is a multiethnic movement of 875 congregations in the United States and Canada with ministries on five continents of the world. The ECC values the Bible as the word of God, the gift of God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ, the call to extend God’s love to a hurting world, and the strength that comes from unity within diversity.
What we believe can be summed up in our six affirmations.
- We affirm the centrality of the word of God.
- We affirm the necessity of the new birth.
- We affirm a commitment to the whole mission of the church.
- We affirm the church as a fellowship of believers.
- We affirm a conscious dependence on the Holy Spirit.
- We affirm the reality of freedom in Christ.
We belong to the Midwest Conference which consists of 94 churches and fellowship groups, a growing movement of God’s Covenant people that spans Western Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, and Wyoming.